Colloidal Silver: Will It Turn Me Blue?
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
. . NEW KETO RECIPES CHANNEL:
Colloidal Silver: https://sovereignsilver.com/
Will colloidal silver turn you blue? Watch to find out.
0:00 Will colloidal silver make me blue?
0:10 What is argyria?
1:07 The best colloidal silver
1:44 Colloidal silver benefits
In this video, I want to talk to you about a question I got from a viewer: will colloidal silver turn me blue?
There’s a condition called argyria, which is when your skin turns blue when exposed to silver. This is a very rare condition, and very few cases are ever reported.
If you buy colloidal silver from a reputable company and you use the recommended amount, you’re not going to turn blue. I have never seen even one side effect of colloidal silver. Instead, you will likely benefit from it significantly. I keep colloidal silver on hand at home.
There are many applications and benefits of colloidal silver:
4. Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
7. Eat infection
9. Throat spray
10. Mouth herpes
12. Nose spray
Keep in mind that colloidal silver is not meant to replace any medical care. Speak to your doctor about using colloidal silver.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg’s Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
Thanks for watching. I hope this cleared up why normal amounts of colloidal silver won’t turn you blue.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- What is Colloidal Silver? – Dr.Berg
- Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis) What Is It, How To Treat,Get Rid Of Pink Eye Fast + Colloidal Silver
- Why This Man’s Skin Turned Blue
- How Much Colloidal Silver Per Day Is 100% Safe To Prevent From Turning Into Another Blue Man?
- Blue Colloidal Silver
- Blue Ridge Colloidal Silver
- Blue Ridge Colloidal Silver 20.00
- A Look Back at the Man Who Turned Blue | The Oprah Winfrey Show | Oprah Winfrey Network
- Blue Ridge Silver Colloidal Silver
- Colloidal Silver Beauty Aids – Do it Yourself Easily at Home
- Colloidal Silver Keeps Your Pets Healthy – How Does It Work?
- Colloidal Silver Ear Wax Part 2 | Auburn Medical Group
- Colloidal Silver’s Powerful Health Benefits – Internal & External. #UmoyoLife 030
- Colloidal Silver Ear Wax Impaction | Auburn Medical Group
- Horrific skin care advice: colloidal silver| Dr Dray
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.