Today's quick question: Is Colloidal silver safe for your dog
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE AWESOME VIDEOS
***CHECK OUT OUR HERBAL ONLINE STORE
NEW FLAT RATE SHIPPING TO USA
***FOLLOW US ON FB:
***FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM:
***CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IN OUR ONLINE STORE??
We do custom blends.
Simply email to email@example.com for your free consultation to find out what herbs are best for your dog;s needs!!
I thought I would start doing some short videos around questions that I often get asked by clients and customers. So today’s question is, Is colloidal silver safe for my dog? Stay tuned to here my thoughts
Hi there Lyndall Pinchen from Canine Vitality and welcome to my channel Happy Healthy Dogs, where it’s my passion to help you help your dog live a longer healthier life naturally. If you’re new to my channel don’t forget to hit the subscribe button and click on the bell to be notified of my upcoming videos.
So is colloidal silver safe to give dogs? Well, firstly what is colloidal silver and what is it used for?
Simply put, colloidal silver is a liquid supplement of very minute silver particles that are suspended in water. It looks much like water and has a slightly metallic taste to it. Traditionally, colloidal silver is used as a natural antibiotic as it has antibiotic, antifungal and antiviral properties. It also can have a positive effect on the immune system.
So why is it that people ask me if it is safe to give their dog?? Well if you read google, you might read some negative stories about colloidal silver saying it is dangerous and others saying that it does nothing!! But like anything on google, don’t believe everything you read!!
In regards to giving it to your dog, as long as it is given in the correct way, there is no issue around safety. Colloidal silver can safely be given both
internally and used topically with no negative side effects or dangers. When giving internally, Colloidal silver can be given to your dog for short periods of time ( I usually say from 2-4 weeks at a time). The dose here would be around 5-10 drops 2 or 3 times daily. Drops can simply be added into your pets food as they are almost tasteless and colourless. Now why would I say that you would only give it for this short time? Well colloidal silver works very well for those acute infections and so, given it for this period of time should be enough for the majority of dogs.
The only thing you need to remember when giving it internally, is that much like an antibiotic, colloidal silver can disrupt the levels of good bacteria in the gut. So when using colloidal silver this way, I would advise following up with a good quality dairy free probiotic to replenish gut bacteria.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- What's the Maximum Safe Daily RFD Amount for Colloidal Silver Based on EPA Recommendation?
- How Much Colloidal Silver Per Day Is 100% Safe To Prevent From Turning Into Another Blue Man?
- What is Colloidal Silver? Product Review & Natural Health Information
- Dr. Renée S Hartz Talks About Silver Nanoparticles
- Colloidal Silver is the treatment for Warts | Human Papillomavirus | Adrian
- Dog Colloidal Silver
- Why Is Colloidal Silver Sometimes Not Working? How To Improve Effectiveness Of Colloidal Silver?
- What is Colloidal Silver? – Dr.Berg
- Is Colloidal Silver good for my teeth and gums? | FAQ video
- Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis) What Is It, How To Treat,Get Rid Of Pink Eye Fast + Colloidal Silver
- Is Colloidal Silver Harmful To Animal And Human Reproduction?
- What is colloidal silver?
- Colloidal Silver Keeps Your Pets Healthy – How Does It Work?
- VIDEO: Is colloidal silver helpful or hurtful?
- Is colloidal silver the miracle COVID drug that some say?
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.