To maintain a good oral health, continue to do what your dentist recommended you in your daily routine like brushing your teeth at least twice a day, flossing, and visiting your dentist for cleaning two times annually.
There are many commercial mouthwashes but not all are safe to use. Using colloidal silver as your regular mouthwash is better and less expensive and it guarantees to eliminate different kinds of harmful pathogens that can cause oral and heart diseases.
Colloidal silver is considered the most powerful anti-bacterial agent and since it is non-toxic, using it on your teeth and gums is safer compared in other commercial oral health care products.
Using colloidal silver as a mouthwash for gargling is like using an ordinary mouthwash. You need to hold the silver solution in your mouth for 30 to 60 seconds before swallowing. Gargle it around your mouth slowly or you can let the colloidal silver stay on the affected area only.
Inflamed gums or an aching tooth can be treated easily using colloidal silver as it is absorbed by the tissues in the mouth.
A dosage of 1 to 3 tsp of 10 to 15 ppm of colloidal silver to be taken once or twice a day is highly recommended to maintain a healthy mouth and body.
People having recent surgeries due to infections or injuries take up to 10 spoonfuls of colloidal silver everyday for one week to surely destroy dangerous pathogens, avoid any further complications and speed up their recovery.
If you have sore throats or mouth ulcers, simply use colloidal silver as an alternative mouthwash to easily treat the affected areas. Small amount of colloidal silver to be taken every day may be more effective than single larger ones by the time you are already healed.
Commercial toothpastes include warnings regarding the dangerous effects of swallowing these products. Based on the most recent research, all mouthwashes should also include this warning but colloidal silver is different from other mouthwashes.
Even if you are one of those people who are allergic to silver (which you might probably know because you can’t wear silver jewelries or have silver-amalgam fillings in your mouth when exposed to silver) and you accidentally swallow a small amount of colloidal silver, you don’t need to be worried since the small quantities are usually used for health supplemental purposes and colloidal silver is proven to be 100% non-toxic and safe for everyone.
It is also an inexpensive way of keeping your family away from harmful bacteria especially when you have your own colloidal silver generator that produces colloidal silver anytime without spending extravagantly.